Castor oil has been used in Indian homes for centuries.
There is no denying the fact that it provides a lot of skin benefits.
Apart from being rich in fatty acids, minerals and nutrients, castor oil also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which can help to a great extent in preventing acne.
Repeated pimples can be quite annoying.
Almost all of us wish for a clear and glowing skin.
However, getting there is no less than a task these days as it requires a lot of attention and care.
When it comes to acne, pollution and poor diet are the main culprits!
If you want to get rid of acne without using any chemical-based products, then it is time to bring castor oil to your defense.
Here’s how you can use castor oil to get rid of acne.
Step 1 – To use castor oil to get rid of acne
- Clean your face with a cleanser to remove excess oil and dirt.
- Massage it gently and focus on the areas that are more prone to acne.
Step 2 – To use castor oil to get rid of acne
- The next step is to apply castor oil on your face.
- All you need is some slightly warm organic castor oil.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in castor oil.
- Gently massage on your face in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes until your skin absorbs it completely.
Step 3 – To use castor oil to get rid of acne
- Before washing your face, massage it gently.
- Then, wash your face with the help of lukewarm water.
- Do not forget to moisturize your face with moisturizer or coconut oil.
- Repeat these steps on alternate days to see effective results.
Bring these changes to your beauty regime to see effective results!